Terms & Conditions
Ohm Healthcare is owned and operated by Ohm Healthcare Limited (a United Kingdom company).
We invite you to print out these Terms & Conditions, or we can e-mail these to you on request. Please request the "Terms & Conditions" from our Customer Service Centre (by e-mailing email@example.com
YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS ARE NOT AFFECTED BY OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
We accept no liability (to the fullest extent allowed by law) for the accuracy of information contained on Product pages or on the website, which may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. However, this provision does not affect your statutory rights and remedies.
We use all reasonable endeavours to adhere to the delivery times set.
These terms & conditions contain the whole of our agreement relating to your purchase, together with our website prices and contact details. They cannot be varied except where in writing and signed by an employee, agent or Director of Ohm Healthcare Limited.
You can find out about the status of your order at any time by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Credit card safety
Ohm Healthcare use the latest technology to protect your credit card information and do not release it to any outside organisation. You can place your orders using secure encryption (the Internet standard for secure transactions) or you can fax or post your card information to us. Any losses sustained by the transmission of personal information by e-mail or Internet links shall be borne exclusively by you.
We will not rent or sell your name, address, e-mail address, credit card information or personal information to any third party without your permission. If you have purchased from our store, subscribed to one of our newsletters and entered any of our competitions, or advised us of your e-mail address, post & telephone number - we may occasionally update you on news and special opportunities via e-mail.
Communication & Marketing
By becoming a member of Ohm Healthcare and providing Ohm Healthcare with your e-mail, postal address and telephone number you consent to receive communication from us about our latest products and special offers. Our emails refer to your Ohm Healthcare membership and the products & services we offer, which we think may be of interest to you.
Opting out of Communication
All Ohm Healthcare members have the option to opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us. If you do not wish to receive e-mail marketing from us then we recommend you reply to one of our e-mails with the word REMOVE.
Out of Stock Items
All products are subject to availability. Backordered products include items that are not currently in stock. In most cases these items are on order from the manufacturers. In some cases we are awaiting or researching stock information from one or more of our suppliers. Should this occur, we would e-mail you with the anticipated despatch date. Backordered items usually come into stock within 1 to 4 weeks but can occasionally take longer. If for any reason we determine that a backordered item will no longer be available, we will notify you immediately by e-mail, cancel the item from your order, delete the item from our catalogue, and refund you in full, or you may choose an alternative product of the same value.
Credit Card Payment
Charges to your credit card will be shown as Ohm Healthcare Limited.
Ohm Healthcare Limited
Company Registered No 5126542
- We reserve the right to alter prices to take into account forces beyond our control (e.g. currency fluctuations).
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage caused by us, our employees or our agents in circumstances where:
(a) there is no breach of duty of care owed to you by us or by any of our employees or agents;
(b) such loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach;
(c) any increase in loss or damage results from breach by you of any of these terms and conditions; or
(d) such loss or damage relates to any business or non-consumer loss or damage including, without limitation lost data, lost profits and business interruptions.
- We accept no liability (to the fullest extent allowed by law) for the accuracy of information contained on product pages or on the website, which may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
- We reserve the right to refuse to supply any person or company for any reason.
- If any part of these Terms and Conditions are declared void for unfairness pursuant to the Unfair Terms in Consumer Contract Regulations 1999, the remaining contract shall only continue to bind the parties if it is capable of continuing in existence without the unfair terms.
- These Terms and Conditions contain the whole of our agreement relating to your purchase, together with our website prices and contact details. To protect your own interests please read our terms and conditions carefully before accepting them. If you are uncertain as to your rights or want any explanation about our terms and conditions please write or telephone our customer service centre at the address provided.
- You will become the owner of your purchases once we have received your full payment for such purchases. Ohm Healthcare Limited is the exclusive owner of the Ohm Healthcare trademark & designs and all other company names & logos are the property of their owners. No permission is given in respect of the use of any brand names, product names, trademarks or their respective owners, and such use may constitute infringement of their owner's rights.
Price Match Guarantee
- The product must be the same
- The product must be in the stock at the time of match
- The supplier must be in UK and sell direct to customers
- We will match the price within 7 day of purchase
- The Guarantee does not include sellers on Amazon, eBay etc.