Karela - 60 caps (250mg) Vegi Caps
The Karela vegetable helps to lower blood glucose levels. Scientists have given it the name “plant insulin”. They have found that taking Karela over long periods significantly lowers sugar levels in the blood and urine. Throughout history, the extracts of Karela have been used in natural medicine for their purifying qualities. Karela is a blood purifier, activates the spleen and liver and is also highly beneficial for diabetes. It is an appetizer, digestive, anti inflammatory, anti flatulent and has healing capacity.
- Found highly beneficial in lowering the blood sugar levels in diabetes
- Highly beneficial in treating blood disorders like scabies, itching, psoriasis, ring-worm and other fungal diseases
- Provides pain relief from neurological complications and delays the onset of cataracts
- Widely used as appetizer, stomachic and laxative
- Beneficial in the treatment of alcoholism
We Also Recommend